home | about us | site map | contact us

Get a Visa in Canada by Dominion Lending + Home Trust Visas

get 9.9%-12.9% Visa Credit Cards in Canada with our best Credit Card Offers & Visa Rewards via Dominion Lending Centres ft. Don Cherry! Or, get Easy-Approval Secured Credit Cards for Bad-Credit by Home Trust Company!
Apply for a Credit Card - Application is Online & Mobile-Friendly!

home mortgages commercial mortgages calculate mortgage payments view current mortgage rates how to use a mortgage learn about mortgages
apply online home mortgage refinance home purchase mortgages home equity loans home finance mortgages home loan types home mortgage rates home mortgage calculators mortgage articles home mortgage faqs
Finance Mortgages

home > home mortgages > finance > loan types > 95% financing

95% financing for home real estate

One hundred minus ninety-five equals five. Which means, in order for you to get financing that is 95% of the value of the home you want to buy, you only have to make a down payment that equals 5% of the home you want to buy.

When you choose 95% mortgage loan financing, it makes it possible for you to buy a home with such a small down payment, it'll be super easy to scrounge it up in cash, or RRSPs or a stock or two.

If you already own a home, 95% financing makes it possible for you to get almost your home's total value out of your property in cash or a line of credit. $ome kind of financing, isn't it?

Find out more about 95% home mortgage loan financing.

Contact one of The Mortgage Store Online's brokers by using the finance contact form, or by calling them at 1-866-880-2577.

Benefits of 95% home mortgage loan financing:

By choosing 95% home mortgage loan financing, you're also choosing some great mortgage benefits.

When you get 95% loan financing to get a new home, because you're making a down payment that is 5% of your new home's value, your mortgage lender won't expect you to have great credit. You lender also won't require you to have awesome income either. That 5% down payment will go a long way in giving your lender security in their lending with you. And that cuts you free from strange and severe 'qualification' standards that you would run into with 100% financing.

And when you get 95% financing to get equity out of your current home, because you're leaving at least 5% equity in that home, your lender won't care about you having amazing credit and/or income in this scenario either. Your 5% equity that's left in your home acts as a security for the lender, and they'll be less strict about your credit score and income amount requirements. Phew!

Get home financing now: apply online for your mortgage!

apply online | home mortgage refinancing | home purchase mortgages | home equity loans | home finance mortgages

home loan types | home mortgage rates | mortgage calculators | mortgage articles | RSS feed icon home mortgage news

home mortgage loans | commercial mortgage loans | calculate mortgage payments | view current mortgage rates

how to use a mortgage | learn about mortgages | privacy policy | disclaimer | RSS feed icon mortgage news & tips

home | contact us | mortgage glossary | about us | site map

"Dominion Lending Centres, They're a Beauty!" ~ Don Cherry

Yes, Don Cherry - famous Canadian Hockey-Legend - is our celebrity spokesperson here at Dominion Lending Centres! We're very proud to be associated with Don Cherry here at Dominion Lending: he's the best!

Visa Credit Cards for Canada: We also offer Visa Credit Cards in Canada, including our Dominion Lending Centres line of Low-Interest Visas (with 9.9%-12.9% + Rates) that come with various Credit Card Offers and Visa Rewards! We also offer Easy-Approval Home Trust Visa Credit Cards for Bad-Credit (Secured Visas). To learn more, please visit our Canadian Partner Dominion Lending Centres Visa Website

Desjardins Visa | Home Trust Visa | Student Credit Cards | our best Travel Credit Card - Canada

The Mortgage Store Online, Inc.
Canadian Head Office: 54 Vansittart Avenue Woodstock, Ontario, Canada N4S 6E4
Home Mortgages: Phone: 1-866-880-2577 Fax: 1-866-270-1984
Commercial Mortgages: Phone: 1-866-674-0548 Fax: 1-866-876-3956

Copyright ©2016 The Mortgage Store Online, Inc. All rights reserved.

 Equal Housing Lender